Luminosity Love is a website featuring curated videos and other content from luminaries around the globe. The Company plans to build a widespread international audience.
- Acknowledgment and Acceptance of Terms
- Why we collect personally identifiable information;
- What personally identifiable information we collect;
- How we use that information, including how the information is stored and whether we share the information with third parties; and
- Your choices regarding our collection, use and distribution of your information.
- What information does Luminosity Love collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with the best and most useful content and services. Several of the services and features that we offer on our Website require you to provide us with information as a condition of usage. These include access to subscription-only areas, the ability to post opinions or other content, subscriptions to email newsletters and participation in message boards.
We collect personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number and credit card information when you provide it to us. From time to time, we may also collect other sensitive information such as your job title, gender, username and password. We may also receive information about you from other sources and add it to the information you provided to us.
Once you register with our Website you are no longer anonymous to us.
- What is Luminosity Love’s practice regarding cookies?
Your Internet browser has a feature called cookies, which stores small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to our Website. You do not need to have cookies turned on to visit our Website, although active participation in certain areas of our Website may require cookies. Cookies alone tell us nothing about who you are unless you specifically give us personally identifiable information, in which case we use the information to enhance your services in the ways described below. By adjusting your settings on your browser, you may elect not to allow cookies to be collected.
We also use technologies, including electronic images known as Web bugs—sometimes called transparent GIFs, clear GIFs, or beacons—that allow us to track general user-traffic patterns. We also automatically receive and record information from our servers and from your browser, including your IP address, the time of your visit to pages on our site, and information about pages you visited. Unless you have registered for one of our products or services, the information we gather through the use of tracking technologies cannot be matched with any personally identifiable information about you.
- Keeping count of return visits to our site or our advertisers’ or partners’ sites.
- Accumulating and reporting anonymous, aggregate (data collected in mass), statistical information on Web-site and advertisement usage.
- Determining which features our overall user population likes best.
- Saving your password so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit our Website.
- Displaying the most appropriate advertising or content based on your interests.
We allow other companies that are presenting advertisements on our Website and, sometimes, in our newsletters to use tracking technology on your computer. We do not give any personally identifiable information to them as part of this relationship. Unless you visit the website of these companies and provide them with personally identifiable information about yourself, these tracking technologies tell those advertisers nothing about who you are. Our advertisers’ use of tracking technology is subject to their own privacy policies.
- How does Luminosity Love use the information?
We use the information we gather for four general purposes:
- To customize the advertising and the content you see.
- To enhance the user experience on our Website. We use tracking information to determine how well each page performs overall based on aggregate user demographics and traffic patterns to those pages.
- To fulfill your requests for certain products and services, such as sending out electronic newsletters and enabling you to participate in paid services, polls, contests, and message boards.
- To send you information you agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- How does Luminosity Love share the information?
Personally identifiable information
We will make your personally identifiable information available to other companies or people when:
- You have elected to allow us to share that information at the time that you registered with us or provided us the information, or through a subsequent affirmative election through our Website.
- You volunteer information or create a public profile in the course of your participation in our community features such as forums, user opinions and reviews, chat rooms, photo sharing or other forms of public communication and interaction.
- You use cobranded services (i.e., sites or services that we offer to you in connection with a partner, who is identified on the site). When you use a cobranded service within our Website, you grant us permission to pass your registration information back to that service partner. Their use of your information is subject to their applicable privacy policies.
- We hire third-party vendors to provide specialized services such as customer support; email message deployment; suppression, merge and de-duplication services; data processing; and special products or services that you have requested. These companies are only allowed to use the information in order to help us fulfill our services to you. We do not provide your information to these companies for their own, permanent use.
- You unsubscribe for a mailing that we send to you on behalf of a third party. We may share your removal instruction with the third party so that it may be added to that person’s list of people to whom they may not send emails.
- When required by law, such as when we respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
We aggregate personally identifiable information and disclose such information in ?????????????? a non-personally identifiable manner to advertisers and other third parties Cheap Jordans Sale for marketing, promotional, and other purposes. We do not disclose to these entities any information that could be used to identify you personally.
- What are my options?
Users who would rather not provide any of the user data requested by our registration process do not need to register with us. You can still view much of the content and use many of the services offered by our Website without registering.
We also give users the following options:
- Opting not to receive our electronic newsletters or those of third parties when registering. Users who opt in may remove themselves from mailing lists at any time through the subscription-management pages or by following the instructions at the end of the e-mail they received from us.
- Opting not to provide certain personal information when registering for a site, provided, however, that you may not be able to use some of our products or services without providing us with certain information.
- Social Media Widgets
- Participating Merchant Policies
Related services and offerings with links from this Website, including vendor cheap jordans online sites, have their own privacy statements that can be viewed by clicking on the corresponding links within each respective website. Online merchants and others who participate in Luminosity Love’s services are encouraged to participate in industry privacy initiatives and to take a responsible attitude towards consumer privacy. However, since we do not have direct control over the policies or practices of participating merchants and other third parties, we are not responsible for the privacy practices or contents of those sites. We recommend and encourage that you always review the privacy policies of merchants and other third parties before you provide any personal information or complete any transaction with such parties.
- Privacy of children
Our Website is not directed to anyone under the age of 18. We do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect or use personally identifiable information from, anyone under 18 years of age.
- Contact Us